Register your name as US-based B2B Delegate and avail opportunity to meet Indian Exhibitors in your area of interest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- B2B Delegates are invited to participate for B2B sessions with the Indian Companies. The Exhibitor categories include Gems & Jewelleries, Handloom, Handicraft, Garments, Travel & Tourism, Real Estate, Food Products, etc.
- B2B Delegates are requested to attend Glorious India Event for the full exhibition day.
- B2B Delegates are requested to make a minimum of 16 appointments with Indian Exhibitors per day – these can be made up of individual appointments, stand presentations and any pre-scheduled group appointments.
- Glorious India will accept only one application per B2B Delegate. In the event of more than one application being received, the first application will be processed.
- Cancellations and/or changes will only be accepted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Acceptance onto the B2B Programme is at the discretion of Glorious India. Glorious India will review the applications of the B2B Delegates and send confirmation within two weeks from the date of receipt of application.
- B2B Delegates, by applying for the B2B programme, grant permission to Glorious India to share its business and contact details as provided to the Indian Exhibitors.
- B2B Delegates must hold travel insurance with adequate insurance cover. Glorious India will have no responsibility for any default in insurance cover in respect to the B2B Delegate.
- B2B Delegates should have permission to travel from the company they are representing. Glorious India accepts no responsibility for the B2B Delegates if they do not have permission to travel.
- Glorious India, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions and complimentary package at any time, without any prior notice or assigning any reason thereof.